Thursday, October 21, 2010

First Grade Field Trip

O.K., I know that's not very creative title, lately my creative juices have dried up.
But, Creative or not... I was so happy when Caleb's teacher called to ask if I could go to the Pumpkin Patch with her class. Each teacher could only invite one parent to ride the bus on the field trip so, I was pretty lucky to get to go!
We went to the Willis farm in Snowflake, where all the kids got to choose their very own pumkin. Each child was given a string to measure their pumkin with and once they found just the right one, I got to help them cut it off the vine and put their name on it and bag it. It was great that the ENTIRE first grade went, so I could be there with Eliza and Sarah too.
The Trio sure know how to pick 'em. We'll have a great time carving the Pumkins for Halloween.
After going to the pumkin patch we went to the park to play and have a picnic lunch. It was a beautiful day! We all had such a wonderful time!

No comments:

Post a Comment