Sunday, February 15, 2015

Happy Birthday Grandma Burk


On the 18th of January, the kids and I drove down to the valley so we could join in the celebration of my Grandma Burk's 85th Birthday.
 I am so blessed to be able to call this Beautiful woman Grandma!
Even though she has many grandchildren, My grandma has a way of making each grandchild feel special. She never forgets a birthday, is at every special event and gives the very best hugs. I loved the times I got to visit her and my grandpa at there home when they lived here in Taylor.  Spending a week or two with them each summer gave me sweet memories that I'll always cherish! 
I am so happy I got go to my Grandma's Birthday party. It was held at Pam and David's (my aunt and Uncle) home. I was able to see and visit with cousins I haven't seen in ages! 
It was a truly wonderful night! Happy. Birthday Grandma! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment