Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Program

Every year Taylor Elementary Puts together a Christmas program. Yes, that's right CHRISTMAS! Not a "winter" program, or even a "holiday" program. It's all about Christmas, complete with Away in A Manger, and Silent Night. LOVE IT ! The kids all did a wonderful job. My kids love the spotlight and they sang loud and proud.
My only regret is that I didn't get any good pictures of the actual performance. I was helping the teachers get costumes on the kids in their classroom so by the time I got into the auditorium,the only seats available were way in the back. :( I did get some good pictures of the kids before the program so they'll have to suffice.

Don't they look great? After looking in the mirror Sarah shook her curls and said " I think today's the day I'm going to ask Tillison to marry me."(Tillison is a cute little boy that Sarah's had her eye on for a while.) I told her she should probably wait at least a few more years, before she pops the question.
Caleb's class sang "Here comes Suzi Snowflake." The girls sang "Sweet Angie the Christmas Tree Angel."



1 comment:

  1. Darling!
    The girls dresses and hair are too cute!
    Merry Christmas Gurr Family!

    ReplyDelete