Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree !

We decorated our Christmas tree on Saturday. Before we got started; I built a fire in the fireplace and I put a Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas CD in the CD player. Once the setting was perfect, we started setting up and decorating the tree.
I'm usually a bit of a Christmas Nazi, meaning I want everything done my way. But, this year I did pretty good at letting the kids decorate their way. (I only vetoed a few things. I also moved a few ornaments when their backs were turned...Is that bad?) The important thing is that we were all happy with how the tree turned out.Beautiful!

3 comments:

  1. I love your tree, great job!!! We have no idea when we are going to have time to put ours up. I just hope it looks as good as yours. Miss you all!!! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on the tree. And no, it's not bad to relocate an ornament or two. I do it every year too. Super cute love note. I love moments like those. Is it snowing at your place?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice tree!! I know exactly what you mean...it is SO hard to let the kids decorate the tree! I had to refrain from changing everything this year :) Your family is so cute!

    ReplyDelete