Sunday, July 31, 2011

Burk Family Womens Conference

Our Annual Burk family Womens Conference took place here, at our home in Taylor on July 14th-16th.
The theme this year was "The worth of Souls".
I had such a wonderful time visiting and learning with all of my Burk Sisters.
We laughed, cried, sang, crafted, served, and bore testimonies.
As usual, I was too busy having fun to take many pictures. Here are a couple taken while we made frames using sea shells that my aunt Pam brought home from her mission in the Dominican Republic.



2 comments:

  1. What a great tradition! This is a great way to spend time together and grow closer with family. So glad that Uncle David and Aunt Pam are back!! Give them a hug from us next time you see them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like everyone had lots of fun. Hopefully one year I will be able to make it :)

    ReplyDelete