Monday, February 11, 2013

Baptism in Baghdad

On the 25th of Jan we drove over to Baghdad, AZ  for the baptism of our favorite Twins, Megan and Daniel Hulse! We stayed with the Hulse's for a few days and enjoyed every minute spent with them! It was cold and rainy the entire weekend, but that didn't spoil our fun.  We played lots of games and watched tons of movies, and spent time visiting with family!
Megan and Daniel were radiant as they entered the waters of Baptism. We are so proud of them, and their decision to be baptized.  We thought it was neat that they were baptized on a rainy day it reminded us of the words to one of our favorite primary songs.

When I am Baptized


 I like to look for rainbows whenever there is rain
And ponder on the beauty of an earth made clean again.

I want my life to be as clean as earth right after rain.

I want to be the best I can and live with God again.

 I know when I am baptized my wrongs are washed away,
And I can be forgiven and improve myself each day.

I want my life to be as clean as earth right after rain.

I want to be the best I can and live with God again.

No comments:

Post a Comment