Sunday, December 29, 2013

THE BIG 1-0

The Trio turned 10!! They had another great birthday this year. For their birthday I took  the girls to Wal-Mart and they got to get their ears pierced! They were really nervous,  but "big sis" Tina was there to help keep them calm and brave!
Eliza went first!

Sarah was totally nervous!!! 

My girls are growing up!

Usually, we go out to eat on the night of their birthday, but this year the kids chose to each have a friend over for pizza and games. Caleb invited his friend Jaxson, Sarah invited her friend Bailey and Eliza invited her friend Serena. 




They each got an Ipod Nano complete with their favorite songs and the Frozen Soundtrack already downloaded!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


Holy Moley, I can't believe my babies are 10! The night of their Birthday I was lamenting to Adam that we are pretty much 1/2 way through raising our children. He said "Yep, and that was the easy half!" ..... He did not help my mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment