Sunday, June 8, 2014

My Kids are Fast!

It's true. My kids are fast! They didn't get it from me, I'm pretty sure they didn't get it from Adam either. So, they're pretty much freaks. Yep, my kids are fast.
Taylor intermediate school had a track and field meet at the High school a few days before school got out. The kids all got to choose three events to participate in. Caleb ran the 800 meter race, did the long jump, and the softball throw. He placed third in the 800. Awesome considering he never really trained for it. I was super proud because he never stopped running...not once!
Sarah did the 3 legged race, the balloon toss, and the 100 meter dash. She did great at all her events, but her best was the dash. Yep, Sarah is fast!
Eliza also did the 3 legged race, the relay and the Dash! She totally rocked!! Holy moley, my girl can run!!




I loved getting to sit in the stands and cheer for my kiddos! I am one proud mamma!

No comments:

Post a Comment