Sunday, January 3, 2016

Family Pictures. November 2nd

For my birthday this year, all I wanted was for my Family to cooperate for a nice family portrait. We had the photographer booked for a session early in October,  but I wanted fall leaves in the background, and this year there weren't any fall leaves at that time, so I rescheduled for later in the month. The day of our scheduled portrait session arrived and brought rain, so I had to reschedule again for November 2nd. November 2nd arrived and this time, the day was super windy! The photographer wanted to reschedule again, but this time, I just wanted to get it over with! So I prayed all day that the wind would settle down enough for us to take a few good shots. My prayers were answered and the weather and my family cooperated. We were able to get some great pictures for our wall.  It ended up being a wonderfull late Birthday present! 





No comments:

Post a Comment