Tuesday, April 19, 2011

YSA Park Activity April 18th 2001

Ten years ago yesterday....
Adam had been out of town for a week on a snowmobiling trip with his dad. I was missing him, so I was very happy when he called and told me he was back and asked if I would be at the YSA park activity that night. Of course I said yes! ( O.K. I actually wasn't planning on going, but since he asked, I wasn't going to miss it for the world).
We had a great time playing water-balloon V-ball and getting a chance to talk for a bit while we ate yummy sub sandwiches.
We talked about the hike we'd be going on that Saturday.
 He had called me the Previous Saturday while he was in CO. And asked me if I wanted to go on a hike up four peaks with him and some other couples. I'm not much of a hiker, but I wasn't about to let some other girl go with him. So, once again I said yes. And maybe, just maybe he'll hold my hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment